Bollywood Actress In Bridal Wear Dresses On Wedding day look amazing and here you can see your favorite Bollywood actresses in their bridal attires and makeup. Marriages are settled in Heaven and these are celebrated on Earth. Everyone knows that wedding day is the most important day in the life of a girl and similarly for the Bollywood actress wedding day has great importance. The wedding clothes of Bollywood actress are designed by the top fashion designers. We see Bollywood actresses getting married over and over again onscreen in different bridal outfits and in different settings.
Whenever the real life marriage of any Bollywood actress is announced everyone become curios that what would be she be wearing, which designer outfit will she pick and also how expensive her jewelry will be. All these details are covered up by the media. In the Bollywood actresses marriages there is mix of commonly practiced and royal wedding ceremonies.
Bollywood Actress In Bridal Wear Dresses On Wedding
- Genelia D’Souza marriage with Riteish Deshmuk was a very lavish affair that spread over many days. Genelia D’Souza got married in a traditional Hindu Maharashtrian ceremony in the red saree that was designed by Neeta Lulla and then later in the Church in a white wedding gown. Her white wedding gown was designed by Shantanu and Nikhil.
- Esha Deol got married to a businessman Bharat Takthani in the year 2012 in an elaborate wedding ceremony. Esha Deol was wearinh a traditional red and orange lehenga that was designed by Neeta Lulla and was she was decked in gold jewelry.
- Shilpa Shetty tied the knot with Raj Kundra in the wedding that was a mix of Punjabi and South Indian weddings. Shilpa Shetty was wearing a Tarun Tahiliani lehenga and her the jewelry was from Anmol Jewellers that was made of gold and diamonds.
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan kept everyone in confusion about when they would actually get married. Even when the date of marriage was announced, it was looking like a tentative date only. Kareena Kapoor wore the outfits of Manish Malhotra that was including a simple suit with a red bridal dupatta for her registration.
- Aishwarya Rai marriage with Abhishek Bachchan was a much celebrated event. In the marriage there was a lot of frenzy surroundings. This marriage was a mix of North and South Indian Bunt traditions. Aishwarya Rai was looking like a million bucks on her marriage and her jewels were full of diamonds.
- Kajol and Ajay Devgn got married a long time ago. Kajol and Ajay Devgn got married in a traditional Maharashtrian wedding ceremony and in this ceremony she was wearing dark green nine yard saree. She was looking simple yet beautiful.
- Lara Dutta married ace Mahesh Bhupathi in a church wedding. On this wedding groom was wearing usual tuxedo and Lara Dutta looked resplendent in the Elie Saab wedding gown that was designed with plenty of lace, organza, silk taffeta and featured a neckline studded with gemstones.
- Twinkle Khanna married Akshay Kumar on the year 2001 and on her wedding she was wearing red and gold ghagra choli that was designed by Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.
- Madhuri Dixit married Dr. Sriram Nene, a UCLA cardio vascular surgeon in the year 1999. Her marriage was held in Madhuri Dixit’s brother Ajit Dixit’s house in LA. Madhuri Dixit was wearing a lehenga choli in golden color.
- Karishma Kapoor got married in 2003 to her childhood friend and Delhi industrialist Sunjay Kapur. The wedding dress of Karishma Kapoor was matching with her natural pink cheeks and the silver and gold jewelry went well with the zari work on the ghagra choli. Like other Bollywood Actress In Bridal Wear Dresses On Wedding Karishma Kapoor was also looking stunning.