Diwali makeup tips are given here n Hindu for Indian women to make them know how to look beautiful on Diwali. Their almond shaped eyes look very attractive and while doing makeup these should be the main focus. Indian women vary in their skin tone from olive to the dark complexions and by choosing the right makeup you can an absolute flawless look for any skin tone. The makeup should be done in such a way that make women look beautiful naturally and do not overwhelm their natural beauty. As their are diverse skin tones of Indian women so learning makeup tips for Indian women can be hard so we are providing list of simple makeup tips that are suitable for all Indian skin tones.
Diwali Makeup Tips In Hindi, How To Look Beautiful On Diwali
- For Indian skin do not over clean your face. Your skin should be clean but be gentle with it. Know about your skin tone, if you know your skin color then choosing the right foundation, right concealer or right primer will become much easy. Go with the foundation that matches with your skin color to have a flawless look.
- Conceal the skin blemishes properly and use a little bit of foundation for this. This will help you to buff and powder away all the imperfections of the skin. For Indian women use the deep black eyeliner around the eyes. Dark brown, dusky navy and deep black colors look best with Indian skin tone and bring out the eyes.
- Reds, Pinks and browns and their shades are the colors that look beautiful on the skin on Indian girls. Mostly women do not use red but the red color looks beautiful with the splash of red along the lips and eyes on Indian skin tones. These colors can help you to do different experiments with your skin.
- If you have the Indian skin tone and you want to look flawless then dusky peach blush can help you out. This color brighten up the face in beautiful way. Also be careful while applying power as it can make your skin look cakey if you use too much powder on your skin. Use a little bit of powder to hie the imperfections of your skin.
- Stick with the foundations that are yellow based, if you are having rosy cheeks. Yellow base tends to suit well with the Indian skin tones. You can claim the rosy cheeks using a blush. Also use powder that will soak up all the oil of the skin.
- For Indian skin tone plum, apricot, berry, red, salmon, lavender and pink are the best shades of lipstick. Also apply lighter lips gloss on these lipstick colors. Do not forget to apply primer before applying lipstick to make it last for longer time.
- Coral shades and shades of peach look best on Indian skin tones while used as blush. A dusty pink blush can freshen up and warms your skin. Darker women usually skip blush but if you want to apply blush then stick with red, pink and burgundies colors.
- Darker women should avoid too much of glitter as this will tend to look overdone, glitter suits on fair skin more then the darker skin tone. For party darker women should use more of sheen and less of glitter particles in makeup. Also avoid the color like white as these do not suit women with Indian complexions. Dull gold looks attractive when used with the Indian saree wear.