Prove that the Easter bunny really does come to your house. Make your own Easter bunny costume. This article will provide you with an easy step by step guide on how to create an Easter bunny costume. This costume is great for absolutely anyone to make because it does not require extensive knowledge or experience in sewing or crafting. In fact, there is no sewing involved at all. This homemade Easter bunny costume is so simple and cost-effective; buying a rabbit suit at a store will cost you a lot of money. Making it yourself is not only fun, but it can also be made in all sizes for adults or children. You can purchase the materials needed for this project at JoAnn Fabrics or Michaels. If these stores are not in your area, your local craft store will carry them. There is also a good chance stores like Target and Wal-Mart might even have the supplies. Alternatively, some of them may just be lying around your house, waiting to be used.
How To Make An Easter Bunny Out Of Cupcakes Recipe At Home
- First, you need to cut an oval shape out of the pink felt. It should cover almost all of the front of the plain, white sweatshirt. This is the bunny’s belly.
- Second, use the glue gun to attach the pink oval to the front of the sweatshirt. When you have finished with this, make sure to lay the sweatshirt over a flat surface and let it air dry for a few hours prior to wearing.
- Third, take the white pom-pom and glue it to the back of the sweatpants where you want the tail to be. Without a pom-pom you can also make a puffy tail by rolling up a white sock into a ball, gluing cotton balls onto it, and safety pinning the tail to the back of the sweatpants.
- First, you should cut out pieces of pink felt to resemble the pads on the bottom of a bunny’s paws. The pieces should be sized to fit on the palm side of the gloves.
- Second, when you have finished, hot glue the felt pieces to each glove.
- You can also use a pair of white socks in the same way. (Just make sure they’ve been washed!)
- The white sneakers will serve as the back paws for the costume.
- Either paint whiskers and a nose on your face, or you can leave it plain. It’s up to you.
- Also, see my article on Associated Content about how to make Easter bunny ears to complement your costume.
- It is a good idea to try out your new costume to see if any adjustments need to be made before debuting it.
- There you have it, a simple way to liven up your Easter egg hunt. Enjoy!