It is very important to know how to take care of a pimple to have a beautiful and gorgeous skin. A pimple is formed when skin pores become clogged with a type of oil known as sebum, which is normally lubrication the skin and hair. Acne is commonly seen during puberty when the hormones of body go into overdrive, which cause skin to over produce sebum. T-zone is the area most prone to pimples because the oil producing glands are mostly present on nose, chin and forehead. There are several factors which can cause acne and pimples. IF your parents were prone to pimples, then are also your chances to suffer from this. Improper skin is also the cause of acne. If you do not wash your face regularly then your pores will eventually back up and cause formation of pimples.
How To Take Care Of A Pimple
If you follow the following tips you will know how to take care of a pimple and how you can have healthy and clear skin.
- Skin pores are clogged with the dead skin cells and sebum oil allow the bacteria to flourish leading to acne. Because of this reason it is necessary to remove and exfoliate the dead layer of skin cells. Regular exfoliation can help on preventing the development of new acne. Use an exfoliator which is containing Salicylic acid. Salicylic acid will penetrate into your pores and remove the dead skin cells to help them prevent from becoming clogged.
- Avoid squeezing or touching the pimples. Because the bacteria can attach on the hands and from the hands transfer to other body part which can increase acne and pimples.
- If you wear glasses, make sure that you clean the glasses regularly so that the oil does not clog the pores around your nose and the eyes.
- Protect the skin from the sun. It may seem like a tan masks acne, but this is only a temporary process. A tan can worse your acne rather than improving it. Tanning will also cause other damages to the skin like wrinkles and increasing risk of skin cancer.
- Try not to wear tight clothes if you have acne on the body. Tight clothes o not allow kin to breathe and may cause irritation too. Headbands, caps and scarves may also collect dirt and oil.
- To prevent additional dirt and oil from clogging your skin pores, keep your hairs clean and also out of reach of your face as hairs have their own oil and can capture dirt, if are not cleaned properly.
- While choosing makeup, try to choose the brands that say “nonacnegenic” or “noncomedogenic” on the label. Before going to bed always remove the makeup. When the makeup become old or smells or do not look like when you bought it, throw it away as it can be very dangerous for the skin.
These homemade tips are very effective for acne and pimples. If you are much concerned about your acne then its better to contact with a dermatologist. Dermatologist can offer different treatments for curing your acne and will let you know how to take care of a pimple easily.