Wide Leg Womens Pants Pattern Spring Collection 2019 is featuring latest and exclusive designs and styles of these pants. Skinny pants have held court for years now, and while a slim leg will never go out of style, I’m making the case for a pant with a little more drama this spring. The wide-leg trouser may seem like an intimidating trend. Much like with all the other fashion trends, we have to acknowledge the fact that the wide-leg trousers might not be for everyone. At the same time, knowing your body type is what allows you to make the most out of the long list of styling tips & tricks granting you to enjoy this particular type of silhouette. Contrary to what you may believe, the wide-legged pants are not for tall, skinny women only.
If nothing, they lend you a chance to achieve that long and lean silhouette, by adding extra length to your body. Palazzos are a multifunctional piece of wardrobe so here’s some more tips on how to wear wide-leg pants every where and always look perfect. Feel free to wear Wide Leg Womens Pants Pattern Spring Collection 2019 with your favorite tees and espadrilles or ballet flats for a casual but girly look, layer tops and fabrics and get a cool, slouchy bag if you want to go boho and, of course, don’t forget heels, elegant shirts/blouses, clutches and chic narrow belts, in case you want to show up looking like a Hollywood superstar.
Wide Leg Womens Pants Pattern Spring Collection 2019
- Pick soft, free-flowing silk for a romantic, feminine look or stiffer fabrics for chic, suit-like styles. I’ll leave it on you to decide on the fabrics and focus on the first one of these tips on how to wear wide-leg pants that, amazingly, doesn’t have so much to do with the pants but with the tops you choose to wear them with. So, feel free to mix fabrics and complete your glam with these Wide Leg Womens Pants Pattern Spring Collection 2019, breezy look with a formfitting top and a Chanel-style jacket or give that neat, stiff business look some feminine charm with a breezy, free-flowing romantic top.
- Standard wide leg pants or Palazzos, as some like to call them, aren’t exactly low cut, which is, of course, great if you’re looking for a style that makes the legs appear longer and belly flatter. Modern versions are low cut so, if that’s more of your style, you’ll have plenty of them to choose from. Now, what I want to advise you to pay attention on is the length of the waist and the length of your top because high waist pants should be worn with shorter tops (or top/shirt should be tucked in) and vice versa. So, let’s brush up on our newly acquired knowledge- if you’re accenting your slim waist, you don’t want to ruin the effect by covering it up and if you want the accent to be on your hips… well, you must wear a longer top anyways because bare belly is pretty much a no-go unless you’re on tropical vacation, still not old enough to drink or buy alcohol or even both.
- Don’t choose your wide leg pants simply because you like the print or because they look good in a magazine- choose your style because it looks good on you! If you’re built like a model you won’t have a lot of problems to find a style that fits you perfectly but if you’re not, you’d want to choose the cut that will hide all imperfections. If you’re petite, you should refrain from wearing big flares but if your body shape can be described as “pear” big flares, especially ones starting from the knee and down, are just what you need for a perfectly balanced, perfectly stylish, perfectly perfect figure.
- No tiny flowers or paisley pajama prints, ladies! Pick glam, abstract motives, classic vertical stripes and even small retro polka dots or, if bold prints are not your style, you can always pick a fool-proof, solid color garment to wear with just anything. White, beige, tan and all other light, natural colors are extremely popular this summer but there are many gorgeous palazzos in black too, in case that’s your color of choice.
- Palazzos don’t go well with over sized, baggy tops so unless you’re going for the “look what the cat dragged in” look, you’d better find something with a defined waistline. That, of course, doesn’t mean you have to wear formfitting tops only! Shop for blouses that drape nicely, but make sure they aren’t too baggy or too long. Have in mind this – wide leg pants are supposed to make you figure feminine by drawing attention to your waist so having a lot of fabric on both the upper and lower part of your body pretty much undoes this effect as you can also see in the Wide Leg Womens Pants Pattern Spring Collection 2019 given below:
Wide leg pants are a stylish, eye-catching, elegant piece and, as such, don’t require a lot of strong makeup, so opt for natural, warm shades and focus on creating a natural but elegant, radiant but not too shiny, chic but not crazy, look to match your palazzos.